We hope you will be delighted with your purchase and that it will be enjoyed for many years to come.
Having had the opportunity to select in store, try the item and thoroughly examine before purchasing we hope you will be delighted with your choice.
If for any reason this is not the case an exchange or credit note can be issued at our discretion.
- The return must be presented in store within 30 days of purchase date.
- A valid proof of purchase must be provided.
- The item must be returned in its entirety and in pristine condition.
- All original packaging, certificates, instructions and any links removed from watches when fitting, must be provided where applicable.
- Bespoke or personalised items and earrings are excluded.
We do not operate a guaranteed refund policy for unwanted items.
In the event any item is faulty, does not meet its description, or does not do what it is supposed to, in accordance with UK law, you have the right to repair, replacement or refund. A refund can only be made to the purchaser and in the method of payment originally tendered.
If any item is purchased by telephone, you have the additional right to return the goods within 14 days for an exchange or full refund as long as the items remain in pristine condition and all packaging, certificates, instructions or watch links are returned as originally provided.
These items must be returned in person, or posted to the Deacons branch of purchase:
Deacon & Son
11-15 Wood Street, Old Town, Swindon, SN1 4AN
44/45 High Street, Marlborough, SN8 1HQ