We hope you will be delighted with your purchase and that it will be enjoyed for many years to come.
Having had the opportunity to select in store, try the item and thoroughly examine before purchasing we hope you will be delighted with your choice.
If for any reason this is not the case an exchange or credit note can be issued at our discretion.
- The return must be presented in store within 30 days of purchase date.
- A valid proof of purchase must be provided.
- The item must be returned in its entirety and in pristine condition.
- All original packaging, certificates, instructions and any links removed from watches when fitting, must be provided where applicable.
- Bespoke or personalised items and earrings are excluded.
We do not operate a guaranteed refund policy for unwanted items.
In the event any item is faulty, does not meet its description, or does not do what it is supposed to, in accordance with UK law, you have the right to repair, replacement or refund. A refund can only be made to the purchaser and in the method of payment originally tendered.
We hope you will love your purchase, but should you change your mind, a refund or exchange on online or telephone purchases can be requested within 14 days of receiving delivery. If you wish to return an item, it must be in its original unused condition and packaging.
Refunds will be provided against the original payment method or credit/debit card used to complete the purchase. If you wish to return your product, please use a secure return service with the appropriate insurance level and with full tracking, as you are responsible until this product is received. If your return is due to a damaged or defective product then we will refund the delivery charges and pay your costs of returning it to Deacons.
All returns must be sent to D&S Limited, 11-15 Wood Street, Old Town, Swindon, SN1 4AN